My Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Assault and Battery, Drug Crimes & DUI/DWI
I fight hard to prevail in your legal matter
Caudill Law is committed to client success in Assault and Battery, Drug Crimes and DUI/DWI cases. Based in Owensboro, I am known as a fierce litigator in the courts throughout all of Kentucky . I have the necessary persistence to help you prevail in your legal conflict. I have 11 years of experience and am determined to win. Read my profile to learn more about my qualifications.
I take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Caudill Law knows how to interpret KY law to your best advantage. I am passionate about my work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Criminal Defense: Facing criminal charges can be a life altering experience. If you have been arrested, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights. I use my experience and knowledge as a former federal prosecutor (16 years) to defend your case.
- Assault and Battery: If you are facing an assault or battery charge in Kentucky, you need an experienced attorney on your side. I meticulously review all existing evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. Hire an aggressive assault and battery lawyer with the skills and knowledge to defend you.
- Federal Criminal Defense: Getting arrested can be overwhelming. Federal Court has its own set of rules and requires an attorney with a specific skill set and knowledge. You need a lawyer who is knowledgable of the federal sentencing guidelines and how to try a case in federal court. I’ve practiced in federal court for 30 years both as an Assistant U.S. Attorney and defense lawyer and tried over 50 cases to a jury there. If you or a loved one has been charged with a federal crime, hire a dedicated federal criminal defense attorney to stand by your side. I have many years of experience in federal court both as a prosecutor and defense lawyer.
- White Collar Crimes: White collar crimes often times require reviewing thousands of documents and demand the skills of someone with experience in complex litigation. I’ve litigated complex white collar crimes both as a federal prosecutor and defense attorney and I have the experience to handle white collar crime cases involving tax evasion, trade secret theft, insurance fraud, healthcare fraud, environmental crimes, bank fraud, embezzlement, insider trading, extortion and more.
- DUI/DWI: Being charged with drunk driving has serious consequences in Kentucky, including loss of license or even jail time. If you have been charged with a DUI or DWI, you need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney who will fight to obtain the best possible results for your case.
- Drug Crimes: Being charged with a drug crime has major consequences. Prosecutors often enhance criminal penalties by including firearms charges in drug cases. You need an experienced criminal defense attorney who can aggressively defend your case to obtain the best possible outcome.
- Domestic Violence: If you’ve been arrested for domestic violence, you need an aggressive and committed criminal defense attorney on your side. There are two sides to every story and I know how to tell your side to a court and a jury, if necessary. In my 30 years as a lawyer, I’ve represented parties in over 50 jury trials in state and federal court. It takes years to develop skills as a trial lawyer and if you’re charged with a crime you need a lawyer with extensive trial experience. I have the experience and skills necessary to fight the charges against you.
- Gun and Weapons Crimes: Convictions for being a felon in possession of a firearm, firearms trafficking, falsifying a federal firearms form or being a nominee purchaser can all carry long sentences. If you have been charged with these types of crime, a knowledgeable weapon-crime defense attorney is necessary to protect your constitutional rights. I can build the strongest case possible against federal and state prosecutors.
- Homicide: If you are facing a homicide charge in Kentucky, you need an aggressive attorney on your side. I meticulously analyze the evidence, determining the best possible defense strategy for your case. I have access to the best experts in forensic sciences to challenge and present evidence on your behalf. I am a homicide defense lawyer who has the skills and knowledge to fight for you.
- Revocation of probation or supervised release: If you have been convicted of a crime, you may need an experienced attorney to guide you through the post-conviction process. I assist clients with probation, parole and appeals.
- Sex Crimes: Being convicted of a sex crime can have major consequences beyond saving a lengthy prison sentence. I’m a criminal attorney with the skills and experience necessary to defend you in Kentucky court and U.S. District Court in Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana and any federal judicial district in the United States.
When you retain my services, you can be assured that I will pursue your case aggressively and competently.
Contact a diligent Owensboro law firm today
Caudill Law believes that you are entitled to strong representation. My offices are conveniently located in Owensboro. Call the firm at 800-897-4262 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.